Version 1.3 has been optimized to render images crisply on Retina displays and to take advantage of larger monitor sizes. Version 1.3 is stored on Github and available as a free download under the GNU Public License.
- Twitter icon updated
- Retina resolution thumbnails
- Media queries used to widen columns and enlarge thumbnails and text for larger screens
- Widgets supported on text category pages.
Previous customers should receive an automatic update email with a download link to the software. After downloading the software, follow the below instructions. Hosting customers will be updated automatically
- From your Dashboard, navigate to the “Appearance” tab and click “Themes”.
- Click the “Install Themes” tab at the top. Click “Upload” to display an upload form. Upload the “zip” file and activate.
- If you created custom menus, they will be saved, but not activated. Click on teh “Menus” link within the “Appearance” section and select your menus and “save”.
- You should be up and running with 1.3.
- Use the tool “Regenerate Thumbnails” so WordPress will generate higher resolution thumbnails
September 1, 2013