This update is necessary for all current users of Flatfile who have upgraded their WordPress installation to version 3.2 or higher and use image galleries. If you’ve noticed that your image galleries are linking to a new page instead of updating on the same page, this will fix the problem.
Also included in the update
- Darkened grey text from #888 to #666 to aid readability
- More stylesheets added to the main stylesheet library. Apply our styles to your posts and pages. See more.
- Additional pictogram shortcodes. See more.
How to install the update
Previous customers should receive an automatic update email with a download link to the software. After downloading the software, follow the below instructions. Users having bought the $250 installation package may request help in updating. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Users hosted on the Flatfile server are automatically up-to-date.
- Log into your site using the pencil icon in the upper right
- From your Dashboard, navigate to the “Appearance” tab and click “Themes”.
- Click the “Install Themes” tab at the top. Click “Upload” to display an upload form. Upload the “zip” file and activate.
- If you created custom menus, they will be saved, but not activated. Click on teh “Menus” link within the “Appearance” section and select your menus and “save”.
- You should be up and running with 1.2.
August 23, 2011